Partner with our clients and our employees to provide them the freedom to grow and thrive.
Guiding principles are an essential part of Staff One HR’s culture. They set the foundation for our attitudes, actions and results.
We fulfill the promises we make
- Our word is our bond. We will do what we say we will do within the promised timeframe.
- Honest conversations, communication of specifics and aligned expectations result in greater accountability.
We understand how our words and actions impact others
- We realize that the decisions we make and the information we gain will impact others.
- We resolve to proactively communicate with all affected parties.
We serve others in an empathetic manner
- We know that the things we handle – payroll, insurance and vacation time, among others – are important and deeply personal to our clients.
- We will keep our interactions positive and practice empathy in working with our clients on these important matters.
We actively seek opportunities to learn and develop
- We will be learners, not just knowers.
- We will seek to continuously gain knowledge and expertise to benefit our clients, our company, and ourselves.
We do the right thing the right way
- Integrity is the cornerstone of our brand.
- We will treat others the way we would like to be treated, and we always will act in our clients’ best interest.
We embrace challenges and actively seek solutions
- Change creates opportunities to develop and improve.
- We support our team members’ curiosity and desire to understand challenges and design solutions.