“Do PEOs work with companies in the _____ industry?”
This question often comes up when we’re contacted by business owners looking for help. It seems that many people assume PEOs are only for traditional white-collar firms or large companies. While we certainly can work with employers who fit these criteria, we’re not limited to them, either.
Staff One HR can help companies:
- In all sorts of fields. Over the years, we’ve partnered with groups in the non-profit, medical, and construction sectors. Whether you’re a dentist with your own practice or a plumber with dozens of employees, we’ll help you attract and retain the talent you need to succeed.
- Of varying sizes. Most of our client companies have between 10 and 500 employees. That’s a pretty big range to work with, but it’s given us a distinct advantage: we know how to meet the needs of companies with very diverse sets of employees and an assortment of HR/benefits needs.
- By revenue. Growing companies benefit from working with a PEO, allowing management to focus on the company’s core business. Growth can mean new locations and new markets, which translates to new regulations, a larger employee base, and restructuring of benefits. Mature companies can also benefit from a PEO, cutting administrative expenses, reducing turnover, and allowing their team to focus on profitable activities.
- In multiple regions. We have offices in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Tennessee, and we’re licensed to conduct business in 46 states. We’re also qualified to work with international companies trying to expand into the United States. It doesn’t matter whether you’re located across the street from a Staff One HR office or 1,000 miles away, we’re here to serve your needs.
- Of different structures. Is your company a sole proprietorship or a partnership? Is it an LLC or an S Corp? Regardless of how your company is managed, we’ll shoulder a lot of the administrative burden, reducing risk and leaving you free to focus on running your business.
When companies grow in size or revenue, taking care of HR and employee administration simultaneously becomes more important and more difficult. That’s where we come in. Staff One HR is your go-to source for employee benefits, risk management, HR administration, compliance, tax regulations, and workers’ compensation. Remember: owning your own business doesn’t mean you have to do everything on your own.
For more information about how Staff One HR can help your company (including information specific to your industry), take a moment to explore our website…or contact us directly at 1.800.771.7823 or email@example.com.