When patients make an appointment to visit their dentist’s office, they don’t often consider just how many professionals really work there. But between receptionists, hygienists, technicians, assistants, and other support staff, a patient may interact with half a dozen people during a single appointment. And if you own your own practice, then you’ve figured out that business can only go smoothly if your staff is wholly focused on serving patients, communicating with insurance companies, and providing support to the dentists on duty.
Unfortunately, it can be hard to attract and retain loyal, hard-working employees unless you can offer them a competitive (and extensive) benefits program. This problem gets worse when your business expands to multiple offices, necessitating an even larger staff. And regardless of how great your employees are at their jobs, administrative issues and HR snags can still be a major drain on attention and resources.
So instead of trying to handle HR duties in-house, why not outsource them to a professional employer organization? Staff One HR has worked with with medical offices and dental clinics for many years. We may not know the difference between a first bicuspid and a lateral incisor, but we do know all about employee benefits, risk management, compliance management, tax regulations, and workers’ compensation. Our experts will keep you “on the up-and-up” with all federal, state, and local laws while you focus on managing your current employees and recruiting new talent.
Specific services offered by Staff One HR include:
- An automated process for employee hiring, onboarding, and timekeeping.
- Assistance with writing customized job descriptions and employee handbooks.
- Blood borne pathogen safety training.
- Cost-effective medical insurance, including a full suite of ancillary benefits.
- Fractional HR management and consulting.
- HR audits.
- Job profiling tools to increase talent recruitment and employee retention.
- Payroll and payroll tax administration.
- Workplace safety training.
We know that you want the very best for your patients. So let us take care of your HR needs while you take care of them! Contact Staff One HR today to learn more.