These two words together can cause many business owners to worry. It’s because of the constant changes in the overly complex labor laws, which have grown by over 60% in just the last 20 years alone. And they will keep changing.
Staff One HR has a team of professionals that stays on top of these laws in order to anticipate what business owners need. With our team of specialists watching over things, we help companies of all sizes stay compliant. Plus, we will keep you informed as changes occur in any employment-related law.
Find out your HR Score.
Our Compliance Management Program will assist you across:
- Government compliance reporting and agency interface
- Unemployment claims administration
- Drug-free policies and/or administration
- EEOC administration
- Federal and state regulations such as FICA, FUTA, SUTA, ADA, ADEA, EEO, FLSA & FMLA
- Provide Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Review/expand/develop current employment policies/practices/forms
- Prepare a customized employee handbook
- Prepare employee job descriptions
- Implement a drug-free workplace policy
- Conduct training seminars for managers and supervisors (hiring, terminations, etc.)
- Advise supervisors concerning human resource issues
- Provide drug testing, both pre-employment and random
- Maintain employee files, both automated and hard files
- Prepare new hire packets to include required state-specific employment forms
- Update postings of required employment notices
- Act as your resource for state and federal employment compliance issues
- Respond to all employment-related inquiries from governmental agencies